Monday, December 10, 2007

Airplane

To get to Mexico I had to take 2 airplanes and a bus. The first airplane was from Seattle to L.A. The flight went by really fast because it was only 3 hours long. Plus I slept most the way because I had to get up at 4:30 that morning, so i was really tired. When I arrived in L.A. I had to wait about an hour til my next flight to Zewatinaho, Mexico came. That plane ride went pretty fast too. By the time we arrived in Zewatinaho it was already 4:00 PM. We had to catch a taxi from the airport to the bus station. I really didn't want to take the bus because I would have to be on it for 14 hours! The bus didn't come til 7:00 PM, so I had to sit and wait for 3 hours. It seemed like forever, but finally the bus came. I hated that bus ride so much, it took SO long! Finally, 14 hours later, we arrived in Puerto Escondido, which is where I am going to be staying for the next 5 weeks. I arrived there at 8:00 AM. When I finally got to the hotel I went to sleep.

No comments: