Thursday, March 20, 2008

Couple Weeks Ago... [snowboarding]

A couple weekends ago I went snowboarding with Molly, Liz, ChrisP and PatP. Liz, Molly and Pat were skiing and Chris and I were snowboarding. It was Liz's first time up so she was skiing with my mom because my mom was teaching her. So Molly, Pat, Chris and I were all going down the slopes together. Then we were just messing around and decided to have a rance all the way down to the bottom of the hill, from the top. But it wasn't a normal race. Molly would put her ski's inbetween my legs on my board, then I would sit down on the ski's, and she would sit on the back of them. And Chris and Pat did the same thing. And to stop all you needed to do was slide the snowboard out from under the ski's and slide it up. Steering was sorta hard, but people would move outta the way, so it was all good. But twords the bottom of the hill Molly and I whiped out! I'm not really sure how though. Pat and Chris were right behind us (cuz Molly and I were winning of course), then they saw us and started laughing, then they whiped out, which i guess was Karma. But when Molly and I whiped out both of Molly's ski's came off, and my board BROKE! =\ it was actually really funny! Then we all were just standing on the mountain taking pictures with my broken board, and sledding down it. It was grand. Then we brough my board to the shop, payed $20 to fix it, then snowboarded the rest of the day. The $20 was soooo worth it.

1 comment:

patrick p said...

Wow Emma that was a fun trip and a good day to go skiing. When you broke your it was hilarious how you and Molly crashed. I think you are really good snowboarder because every time we go up with Avery he doesnt advance at all. But you did already in a half ski day. Also we should go up again some time.